[lbo-talk] suicide bombers on ecstasy?

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 19:04:28 PDT 2004

Hmmm...I thought Leigh wanted to know of a source of Israeli "E". That's what I was hoping to get anyway.

http://www.pure360.com/_act/link.php?mId=pure73896754447613594&tId=132843

http://www.pure360.com/_act/link.php?mId=pure73896754447613594&tId=132844

> >> Beware the Mitsubishi Martyrs
> >>
> >> Suicide bombers throughout the Middle East
> >> are often given Ecstasy by their handlers,
> >> to help inspire them with the fervour
> >> required to blow themselves up.

> > .

===== The real world gives the subset of what is; the product space represents the uncertainty of the observer. The product space may therefore change if the observer changes; and two observers may legitimately use different product spaces within which to record the same subset of actual events in some actual thing. The "constraint" is thus a relation between observer and thing; the properties of any particular constraint will depend on both the real thing and on the observer. It follows that a substantial part of the theory of organization will be concerned with properties that are not intrinsice to the thing but are relational between observer and thing.

W. Ross Ashby