[lbo-talk] suicide bombers on ecstasy?(Israeli connection to'e' trade)

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 08:29:36 PDT 2004

Jeez, I haven't seen a copy of FORWARD since my grandparents passed! Thanks for the source.

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com

----- Original Message ----- From: bryan To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 7:41 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] suicide bombers on ecstasy?(Israeli connection to'e' trade)

Israelis have long been long heavily involved in the Extacy trade.

Israeli Mobsters Muscling Their Way Into Las Vegas Ecstasy Trade http://www.forward.com/search/mcgraw200407071147.php

And from an old lbo discussion:

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2003/2003-April/009891.html http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2003/2003-April/009918.html

Bryan