[lbo-talk] Brooks on class treason...

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Fri Sep 10 23:56:06 PDT 2004

Well, yeah, exactly. I think it was Cockburn who pointed out that at exactly the point where the U.S. decided there were NOT two sides to every story -- with Watergate --, that McNeil/Lehrer NewsHour adopted the eternal two-sides to every story debate format.

Thin, very very thin. So thin a prole could almost see through it. After the power outage, maybe, the revolution.

Joanna