[lbo-talk] New CBS Poll: Bad News For Kerry

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sat Sep 11 13:17:00 PDT 2004

From: "Marvin Gandall"

--------------------------------- I'd be interested in a description of how you think this rigging process works -- does Karl Rove informally call up the editors of Time and Newsweek and tell them the time has come to execute Plan B? Or is there a more formal working session with the polling firms, the White House, and the media where the data is jointly manipulated?

MG

^^^^^ CB: Those sound like a good guesses.

I don't have a chart of names of the pertinent section of the interlocking directorate of the capitalist bureaucracy. However, to rig this poll through the corporate bosses of it would seem less spectacular than the actions to take the last presidential election for Bush. There is good circumstantial evidence that "they" do this type of thing. Rarely to never would "we" have smoking gun evidence of it, since we don't hang around with them at their big bureaus.

Or maybe you think everything was on the up and up in the 2000 election, I don't know.