[lbo-talk] Jeff Davis Won In The End ?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Sep 14 11:07:41 PDT 2004

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Not exactly. They publish some obnoxious crap, often with no apparent
> editorial or political filter. This piece you like so much is just a
> bunch of speculative ranting on the basis of not much evidence. Hmm,
> obnoxious, ranting, evidence-free....

Counterpunch is my favorite political news site. They have the best articles and some pretty damn good authors. Counterpunch is doing the stuff that I'd like to see Infoshop News doing.

It also has done an excellent job of maintaining a radical leftist perspective in a year where many progressive news sites have moved to the right. Alternet is one awful example of a progressive website that has sold its soul to the Democratic Party.

Chuck0 Infoshop.org