[lbo-talk] ABL '08

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Sep 14 12:27:30 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

>i crap you negative, good buddies!
>
>honestly. i am sick to fucking death of this nonsense! Between
>working, I kid you not, over 100 hrs last week, and prepping for and
>waiting for these #&%^(!@%& horriblecanes, my nerves are just shot!
>
>and it must really suck to try to watch the news. _I_ am sick of the
>Hurricane News NEtworks, I'll just bet everyone else is!
>
>http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_astorm11+shtml/141753.shtml?
>
>Snit-Anywhere But Limpdick '08-Snat

As I recall, hurricane pundit William Gray at Colorado State has been saying for years that the lull in storm activity from the 60s through the mid-90s was an anomaly and that Florida is in for a return to "normal," which means lots more hurricanes. His latest forecast is at <http://hurricane.atmos.colostate.edu/forecasts/2004/june2004/>.

Doug