[lbo-talk] Ex-Naderites For Bush

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 13:35:27 PDT 2004

We, the undersigned, supported Ralph Nader for President in 2000. This year, we urge support for Bush/Cheney in all swing states, even though we think Bush should be more ruthless in Iraq and elsewhere. For people seeking increased political alienation, cynicism and despair in the United States, preventing John Kerry from office should be the top priority in the 2004 presidential election. Reactionary votes for George W. Bush in swing states may prove decisive in attaining this vital goal.

Christopher Hitchens, Author. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040914/ac3d139c/attachment.htm>