[lbo-talk] no kidding!

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 14:00:45 PDT 2004

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040914_826.html

(we've just landed a huge contract through Booz Allen. OMFG! I spent the weekend re-writing some really poorly written stuff--by people who are making big .gov bucks!

I told my partner that we are obviously doing something waaaaaaaaaay wrong!)

I apologize to Matt Cramer for getting on his case about being an elitist. If this is what you've had to deal with, I understand.

Snit--if elitist means being about to string two sentences together without spewing a bunch of goo gah freedom bullshit--then call me an elitist--Snat.

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'