[lbo-talk] Speaking of Kaballah...Settler Rabbi threatens to conduct Pulsa Denura ceremony on Sharon...which rabbi says will lead to his death...

bryan bryan at indymedia.org.il
Tue Sep 14 14:43:19 PDT 2004

And you people belittle Kaballah...it has the power over life and death!!

look at what happened to Rabin...rabbi Dayan conducted the Pulsa Denura ceremony several years ago and looked what happened...it killed Rabin........well...the ceremony AND several bullets shot at close range from Yigal Amir's handgun...but still...

And now Madonna has this power too...by jeezers, she probably even has the power to make a golem come alive...and I am not talkin' bout that whiney little green "give me my precious" tolkien kind...were talkin' the big clay rabbi of prague type mofos formed from the earth to help stop pogroms against washed up middle aged teen pop-crap-music stars...

Rabbi says would hold Kabbalah ritual resulting in PM's death By Haaretz Service

Rabbi Yosef Dayan, from the West Bank settlement of Psagot, told Channel Two news on Tuesday that if asked to hold a Pulsa Denura, a Kabbalah ceremony aimed at leading to the death of Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, he would do so.

Dayan conducted such a ceremony, in which former prime minister Yitzhak Rabin was the central target, prior to Rabin's assassination. A Pulsa Denura ceremony is supposed to lead to the death of the object of the ceremony. Dayan also stated that he hopes that Sharon will die.

After the Channel Two report was aired, the head of the police criminal investigations unit, Moshe Mizrahi, ordered that Judea and Samaria district police officers gather all information pertaining to the matter, and transfer it immediately to the State Prosecution, to clarify whether the rabbi is suspected of threats or incitement.

In the past, Yosef Dayan belonged to the Kach movement, and was a candidate on the party's Knesset list.

Labor party faction chair Dalia Itzik said Tuesday that the Shin Bet must arrest Dayan immediately.