[lbo-talk] RE: Combining Re: The Plutocrats WITH Jeff Davis Won

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Wed Sep 15 22:35:47 PDT 2004

Eubulides writes:
>>Well, you would be wrong, then [about Bohr or Einstein]:

http://www.pbs.org/hollywoodpresents/copenhagen/story/bohr.html]

http://www.monthlyreview.org/598einst.htm>>

First, if Bohr or Einstein were economists or social scientists, then Brad Mayer is LBO T's Einstein. My point which you somewhat ungenerously run roughshod over was that their main work--and their main philosophical arguments--didn't have anything to do with social science. Unless your links prove otherwise, I'll remain with the belief that they are noted for their work in physics (hey ToR belongs on every coffee table). Finally, this isn't really at the crux of most of what I wrote, so I urge commentary and discussion on the important stuff. Thanks. I've hit my limit for the day, so a good night to you all.

Fugazy

-- _______________________________________________ Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10