[lbo-talk] first gay marriage, then polyamory

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 00:29:04 PDT 2004

>...Give me that old time polyandry
give me that old time polyandry give me that old time polyandry it's good enough for me.

Old Time Religion adapted by Pete Seeger Chorus: Give me that old time religion (3X) And that’s good enough for me. (Repeat chorus after each verse) We will pray to Aphrodite, even though she’s rather flighty And they say she wears no nightie and that’s good enough for me

We will pray with those Egyptians, build pyramids to put our crypts in Cover subways with inscriptions and that’s good enough for me

O-old Odin we will follow and in fighting we will wallow Till we wind up in Valhalla and that’s good enough for me

Let me follow dear old Buddha, for there is nobody cuter He comes in plaster, wood, or pewter and that’s good enough for me

We will pray with Zarathustra, pray just like we useta I’m Zarathustra booster and that’s good enough for me

We will pray with those old Druids, they drink fermented fluids Waltzing naked thru the wo-ods and that’s good enough for me

Hare Krishna gets a laugh on when he sees me dressed in saffron With my hair that’s only half on and that’s good enough for me

I’ll arise at early morning when the sun gives me the warning That the solar age is dawning and that’s good enough for me

3Rise Up Singing, 74.

Michael Pugliese