[lbo-talk] Teresa Heinz Kerry major funder of worldwide anarchistrevolution

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Thu Sep 16 10:32:44 PDT 2004

Chuck0 wrote:

> Horowitz is into this bullshit about conservatives being persecuted on
> campus.

Truth is, they are 'more persecuted', because whether they're on the ascendant or the descendent they don't get laid one tenth as much as their lefty counterparts. They may get the power every once in a while, but they're never cool. Self-righteousness is the farthest thing from sexy I can think of.

> While college campuses have not been hotbeds of radicalism in recent
> years, that situation is changing. I've been contacted by lots of
> anarchists who are organizing right now in universities and high
> schools. Some interesting times are ahead for college campuses of the
> type that will give old lefties like Horowitz a serious case of
> heartburn.

Looking forward to it.

Joanna