[lbo-talk] Teresa Heinz Kerry major funder of worldwide anarchistrevolution

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Sep 16 10:03:48 PDT 2004

Michael Dawson wrote:

> Front Page is a flak organization, and almost certainly understands itself
> as such. It exists to exert rightward pull on the mass media and to harass
> and shout down the real political left. Hence, Heinz and horse-face are
> part of "the political left," and the standard tone and analysis is Joe
> McCarthy, Jr.
>
> Front Page is not worth reading or responding to. It is 100 percent
> predictable, and 100 percent political, in the worst sense of that word.
>
> Don't let the bastards grind you down. Ignore David Horowitz.

I don't take them seriously, in fact, I check them out every morning for

an early dose of humor. I understand that they exist to throw mud at the wall of the left to see what sticks. Eventually the more "respectable" right wing outfits will run with the crap that outfits like Frontpage try out.

It's also funny when somebody I know gets slimed by them, like my comrades in the American Library Association.

Horowitz is into this bullshit about conservatives being persecuted on campus. While college campuses have not been hotbeds of radicalism in recent years, that situation is changing. I've been contacted by lots of anarchists who are organizing right now in universities and high schools. Some interesting times are ahead for college campuses of the type that will give old lefties like Horowitz a serious case of heartburn.

Horowitz is a political nutcase like Bill White.

Chuck