[lbo-talk] Don't Think of an Elephant :: Chelsea Green Publishing

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Thu Sep 16 19:21:38 PDT 2004

On Sep 16, 2004, at 12:35 PM, ravi wrote:

> a recent message from sierra club had pointers to this little lakoff
> handbook:
>
> <http://www.chelseagreen.com/2004/items/elephant>
>
> there are sample pages at the link above.

I think he's one of the better strategic thinkers around these days. Good to see that he's putting out more stuff.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ After the Buddha died, people still kept pointing to his shadow in a cave for centuries—an enormous, dreadful shadow. God is dead: but the way people are, there may be, for millennia, caves in which his shadow is still pointed to. — And we — we must still overcome his shadow! —Friedrich Nietzsche