[lbo-talk] Learn Why We Need a Million Worker March

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 17 23:44:45 PDT 2004

"Black and white, unite and fight, " used to be the slogan.

-----Original Message----- From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> Sent: Sep 17, 2004 10:05 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org, furuhashi.1 at osu.edu Subject: [lbo-talk] Learn Why We Need a Million Worker March

>[lbo-talk] Learn Why We Need a Million Worker March
>Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
>Fri Sep 17 05:52:01 PDT 2004
<snip>
> > The Million Worker March is an effort led by a left-wing Black trade
>> union leader, organized by rank-and-file activists in the labor
>> movement. In my view, 10,000 Black and Black-led rank-and-file labor
>> activists organizing on their own initiative are more worth knowing
>> and supporting than 500,000 random whites.
>
>> Yoshie
>
>Must we endure more of this race baiting?

When was the last time you saw rank-and-file labor activists attempt a national mobilization like the Million Worker March under the left-wing Black leadership no less? -- Yoshie

Michael Pugliese