[lbo-talk] Re: sadists "sick in the head"? (was light of my life, maybe not the fire of my loins)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 11:49:39 PDT 2004

Chris, you may not like to do kinky sex, but it's not sicko, depraved, or evil. It's not bad or wicked for people in voluntary, consensual, adult BDSM relationships to receive or inflict pain, or to be turned on by it. It's wicked to inflict unwanted pain on the nonconsenting, but it's also wrong to have vanilal sex with the nonconsenting. In both cases it;s the lack of consent that makes it wrong. As with any voluntray adult practice that doesn't affect others, the rule is: if you don't like it, don't do it. jks