[lbo-talk] lbo-talk] Re: light of my life, maybe not the fire ofmy loins

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 17:50:19 PDT 2004

Dwayne Monroe Said:

I used to say, a wee bit of time ago, that you haven't lived till you've dated a truly hot stripper. The ride nearly always ends in a fiery wreck but goddamn is it worth it!

But now, in my premature dotage, I feel the need to modify this for present circumstances and say you haven't lived till you've been accused by a list member of being a general of the army of darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ May I use that quote? Attribution?

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com