[lbo-talk] Re:Re: Help Build the Million Worker March - Oct 17

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 09:21:46 PDT 2004

I'll retract part of that rant ;-)

Just talked w/ Marc Rich of the AFT or NEA local. Turns out his pacbell.net address filters out those not in his address book to cut down on the spam which he gets over a hundred of a day. He joked w/ me that he isn't that Marc Rich. And, freely admitted that they won't get a million in D.C., "But, maybe next year."

Still, how we ever gonna make the revo or at least social democracy when the Left here is so full of folks who are disorganized or loony cranks?

Michael Pugliese