[lbo-talk] Re: Sexual self-expression

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 21 08:19:11 PDT 2004

Dear List:

> On this basis, an argument can be constructed
that sadomasochistic relations are not the "best" relations i.e. the relations capable of producing the greatest pleasure.

People also makes arguments that a personal relation with Jesus Christ is capable of producing the greatest pleasure.

Again, I think the focus should be on two issues: was there any harm done? Was there informed consent?

Chris askes:

> So necrophilia is OK, and consensual sex between
a man and his 18-year-old daughter?

This raises an interesting question: can a child give informed consent to sex with one (or both) of their parents?

Opinions?

Ted writes:

> Hic Rhodus, hic saltus.

What does that mean?