[lbo-talk] Sexual self-expression

Curtiss Leung curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Tue Sep 21 09:50:16 PDT 2004

While both necrophilia and consensual sex between a parent and a major child are extremely distasteful to me, my distaste doesn't seem to be sufficient grounds for calling these acts immoral, much less making them illegal. I don't see what harm, if any, might come to others as a consequence of these acts. Not that that should be the sole criterion for determining if something is morally or legally permissible; I just can't think of any criterion should override that one in these cases.