[lbo-talk] S/M, or Operation Save America

Curtiss Leung curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Wed Sep 22 15:59:24 PDT 2004

>From what I know about consensual S/M--safewords, knowing what
sorts of knots are safe or not, the extensive predetermination of what elements can or cannot go into a scene--it seems distressingly wholesome.

"'Wanna Fuck?' 'Sure!'" it ain't--unless, of course, that's something that the parties have sorted out in advance.

Just another data point against its icky-ness.

Curtiss

Yoshie on consensual S/M: