Fwd: [lbo-talk] the petro-thusians have their moment

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Wed Sep 22 19:40:59 PDT 2004

The failure of capitalism to deliver is the same as a failure in any system vulnerable to greed and power - the character of the employer (credibility). I don't see the difference between the blame you ascribe to capitalism and the muslims who had the fundamentalist intransigence problem. It would be wonderful if we could wait until we've become a classless global society, and I'd be glad of the 'bearded one' coming down off the shelf and pitching in. While your experience (and my own) suggests further failure, I wouldn't want to discourage anyone from looking for solutions to issues that I see as critical, simply because of their delivery method.

Martin

Begin forwarded message: