[lbo-talk] The Book of Icks

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Wed Sep 22 20:23:37 PDT 2004

You forgot: Maoists, Value theory, Crisis Theory, Post Modern thought, White people, Black people, feminists, Liberals, Marxists, Conservatives, Economists, Zombies, Imperialism, Civilisation, yourself and of course the contemporary form of red-baiting. ZzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ.

Fait attention ma belle de jour. If you are going to pull a thread, pull it tight. If it won't its cause lots people got lots of questions. Taken together they add up to nothing. Maybe you would prefer your PC play book whereby nothing much gets ventured, all gets suppressed and nothing gets gained?

Travis