[lbo-talk] Eat shit and die, was United against a Pro-War Democrat

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Thu Sep 23 07:45:31 PDT 2004

Meanwhile, Congressman Tom Lantos, D-San Mateo, who is running for his 13th term, admits mistakes have been made in Iraq, but doesn't think troops should leave.

Doesn't it strike anyone as odd that Kerry, the whole of the Democrats including Feinstein and Lantos, both classic liberals with a straight streak (pro-Israel to the bone), think the war on Iraq was okay? There is something intentionally wrong about the complete lack of opposition to the war from inside the beltway, and inside the Democratic party.

It is so odd, that I have to believe these asshole actually approve of the war, despite the obvious and egregious lies, the completely unprepared nature of the occupation, the horrors of Abu Ghraib and a dozen other issues that all (any or each) would provide deep and serious oppositional political material to attack the Repugnants. And yet our loyal opposition is completely contrite. Yes the war was necessary (yes it was a crime against humanity, yes it was totally ridiculous, yes it had nothing to do with Al Qaeda, yes Iraqis were tortured for resistance, yes the US military deliberately murdered civilians, yes, we bombed and strafed civilians, yes we hired mercenaries, yes, yes, yes, to all the items listed on the war crimes indictment the UN will eventually refer to from the Hague someday...), but it seems the occupation is going badly....FUCKING DUH!@#$#%@@$$&&*.

Oh, never mind.

I no longer care what the US says or does or pretends. It is all up to the Iraqis. Blow us US mofos away with anything you've got and pray to Allah you can get away with it... The more American US troops and mercenaries you kill the closer you will be to getting rid of us. Praise be to Allah! Just get that body count up to five a day and keep it there. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

CG