[lbo-talk] Eat shit and die, was United against a Pro-War De

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Thu Sep 23 09:10:10 PDT 2004

to be against war is to admit the people have a say in their own destiny.

While all the anti-Demo rag is accurate, you would think that since they are handed the election on a silver plater, that would take it, given they have no conscious, no scruples, no idea what or why they are in office. I mean realpolitik offers them a free ticket and they don't take it? What's with that?

CG

Sure I remember the Fulbright committee handing LBJ a blank check. But we've all been around that block many many times since. I mean it was only forty years ago...