[lbo-talk] Re: Kink, Ick & the Left /sexual self-expression

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 24 13:09:35 PDT 2004

well, do me and a lot of other people the favor or respecting how they see the issue. when you describe your queerness, speak for yourself. _you_ feel you were born queer. i and many others do not. have the decency to acknowledge the minority within your own community.

read the rest of the site and get back to me.

compelled issue: you're missing the point.

Kelley