[lbo-talk] The Outing; David Dreier and his straight hypocrisy

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 25 20:56:51 PDT 2004

At 11:45 PM 9/25/2004, joanna bujes wrote:

>snit snat wrote:
>
>>Dog gammit! WHAT is it with people these days. This title needs a COLON.
>>NOT a semi-colon!
>>
>>Los Angeles Weekly
>
>Well, yeah. And no one can distinguish effect/affect, and just forget
>about lie/lay, and will/shall died a long, long time ago.
heh. lie/lay. the kinky ex tried to train me on that one. I just never got it. I need to try harder. I do make habitual mistakes on e-mail with split infintives but that is mainly 'coz i just don't edit and write like I talk, which is wrong I know but I just don't have time.

I agree with you about outing. Mixed feelings about it. They are outing his hypocrisy, yes. I mean, it's not like he was just trying to live a quiet life. He was actively trying to make life miserable for gays and supporting a party that ciriculates the tripe they circulated In Kentucky. There's something fuxored about that! Had the guy just tried to live his life, quietly gay, no biggie. But the active attempt to undermine gay struggles...

well, what stops me is this: i suspect a person like that has serious mental health problems more than anything else.