[lbo-talk] anti-Suburban snobs, was petro-thusians

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sun Sep 26 22:18:52 PDT 2004

> This wouldn't be because you have a gas-guzzler
> & like driving it?

I know, the personal is the political ...

FWIW, I have a 4-banger Japanese (regular cab, short bed, 2-wheel drive) pickup that gets about 28/gal and I put about 17k total miles on it in the last 5 years. But thanks for playing! Statistically, I barely drive (for California). I ride BART quite a bit, though I admit I put about 8x miles on airplanes than I have on 4 wheels recently.

Funny how your first instinct is to make it personal. I'm pro-choice (Doug asks: this wouldn't be because you like to knock up teenagers and get off scott-free for $400?). Bleah.

/jordan