[lbo-talk] Maximise or satisfice? (was:stupid americans?

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue Sep 28 17:02:39 PDT 2004

> Please do "get the goods". You are changing the argument a bit however. No
> one was saying Americans are superior, just saying they're not inferior.
> Humans are humans the world over. I doubt one group gets to lay claim to
> being more stupid than the others. But I'm an American so maybe I'm too
> stupid to know otherwise.
>
> John Thornton

Look I am not going to go troll all the quotes from the previous posts that argued Americans lead the "stupid Europeans" etc. The implication was not only are Americans not stupid (which I would agree, though I do think they are fairly ignorant which is what I said in my original post on this matter), but are in fact less stupid than others in the G7. So let us see what the numbers say. I will report back. I will concede up front that you have the most billionaires and greatest number of MNC's (although I will have to do a per capita check on that). Give me a week...this will take some time.

Travis