[lbo-talk] Elegant Gothic Lolita

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Wed Sep 29 09:58:00 PDT 2004

Etienne wrote:

>The author writes:
>
>"Somehow dressing up like a girl makes me feel more relaxed. I'm glad no
>one hassles me over it. Then again, a (biological) woman who has frill
>fantasies probably doesn't seem too odd to many."

That's funny, putting on pants makes me feel more relaxed. I have always thought that this is because pants are more practical -- but maybe there's a cross-gender component, that what is relaxing is the fact that by cross-dressing you no longer have to satisfy the expectations that go along with being traditionally female/male.

Joanna