[lbo-talk] the price of everything and the value of nothing

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Wed Apr 6 09:46:39 PDT 2005

Andie: I am chill even if I think you are wrong.

Doug: What you mean the LTOV is not about explaining why Mr. Christie charges 1.99$ for his crackers?

Autoplectic: that was my point...read the last two sentences

CB: the LTOV is not just an agitators tool

Tom Walker: Bravo! Seems hanging out with Benjamin's Flaneure in the market is time well spent.

Brad: To bad your student was not on this list. Next time one of your students needs an education send them here.

Travis -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20050406/3ac8f0d7/attachment.htm>