[lbo-talk] the price of everything and the value of nothing

Autoplectic autoplectic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:31:37 PDT 2005

On Apr 6, 2005 9:46 AM, T Fast <tfast at yorku.ca> wrote:

> Autoplectic: that was my point...read the last two sentences

I disagreed with your last sentence which, as I understood it was about a problem within KM's theory; i.e. whether the ltv is an empirically valid hypothesis given the ubiquitous use of a ineliminably normatively loaded term in his work.

If unpaid labor isn't one of the ultimate rip-off's in society why the expenditure of all the outrage and the attempt to measure the rip-off within an exquisite model of Victorian era capitalism given the concepts available to him, along with all the subsequent claims of calling it a weapon for the working class yada yada?