[lbo-talk] Shiavo "Forbidden video"

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 8 11:23:38 PDT 2005

Michael Dawson to Wojtek Sokolowski:

> Woj, your blanket talk about "Us-ers" is rather sickening. As
> usual, it levels all distinctions and hangs them equally around
> everybody's necks. And why are you here if it's such an
> unredeemed stink-hole? Why don't you return to Poland,
> that bastion of Enlightenment and the Beer Party?

Wojtek can speak for himself -- capably -- but you have once again stepped over the line here, Michael. I happen not to share Wojtek's cynical, world-weary misanthropy (though I admit that I more than occasionally find it amusing), but whatever his politics or personal outlook, it is never appropriate to use the "love it or leave it" argument. EVER.

I can't think of a single exception to this rule.