[lbo-talk] Podunk

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 9 00:08:33 PDT 2005

Give you a little secret about Canada. In the BC interior we have the Prickly Pear Cactus, Sagebrush and is 100-110 F in the summer. The coast has a rainforest extending from top to bottom( North to South) and is like walking through an arboretum. Vancouver Island? Lotus Land or Shangri-La North are some of the names that the more worldly folk have bestowed upon it.

But Shhhh.... tell your liberal friends only. Those others? Well, they bring some nasty attitudes and idea's that we once had but that have long since been consigned to the trash-heap of history....forever.

Gary Williams