[lbo-talk] maxspeak redesign -- addendum

lbo at inkworkswell.com lbo at inkworkswell.com
Fri Apr 8 15:30:24 PDT 2005

At 06:16 PM 4/8/2005, lbo at inkworkswell.com wrote:

>Max thinks the BG is green and dark???

ooops! For Carrol and others, BG is an abbreviation for background. I would call it a light sandy tan color.

www.inkworkswell.com/Max/Maxdoo/index.html

Oh, and Maxdoo in the URL because the site is based on the "skidoo" three column site design created by a fellah who goes by the handle Rathusarian. See, this is what you get for working 24 hrs straight. Sudden brain death. The littlest things amuse me when I get punchy.

The corrected site should be up now. Really, I need more sleep. WHEN do I schedule it in???

offlist to: mailto:henry at inkworkswell.com