[lbo-talk] Shiavo "Forbidden video"

Andy F andyf274 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 19:48:34 PDT 2005

--- tully <tully at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> There's always the possibility that Michael was in
> some way
> responsible for causing Terri's injury. In that
> case, her ability to
> tell what happened might not promote his best
> interests.

There's also always the possibility that the Repubs, seeing a PR opportunity 15 years down the line, had the CIA induce the heart attack in her. Or maybe aliens. And then she'd grow her brain back and spill the beans. Jeezus.

I get the disability rights link, but the consistent ignoring of anything that doesn't support your and Marta's story, filling the gap in with innuendo about the guy's motives, and comparing her medical case with others with little in common aside from serious brain injury really makes your case hard to take seriously.

What exactly would it take to convince you? Or even instill doubt?

Andy