[lbo-talk] WSJ: Congress Threatens To Take Action It

Celi Ben cpthron at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:50:02 PDT 2005

>This complaint about the Yuan being undervalued seems weird to me. The
>Yuan is pegged to the dollar. If the Yuan is "undervalued" does this not
>proceed from the fact that we are printing too many dollars? Why is it
>necessarily their "fault" that the Yuan is "undervalued." ?

What do you think about what they're saying here about oil companies switching to the Euro from the dollar causing doom, and they probably will do this, so it will be really really bad. Is this realistic? http://www.counterpunch.org/whitney04082005.html

_________________________________________________________________ Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/