[lbo-talk] Marx -- Schmarx

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sat Apr 9 19:51:42 PDT 2005

Have you posted this pamphlet yet, or is it already on the web. By now I feel like I'll go nuts until I read it.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org]On Behalf Of Tom Walker Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 8:22 PM To: l b o Subject: [lbo-talk] Marx -- Schmarx

Why, you folks haven't even barely HEARD of Marx if you haven't read the anonymous pamphlet of 1821 that Marx rescued from a Bolivian. Old Karl was just a white boy singing the dictatorship of the proletariat alienation reified blues...