[lbo-talk] Re:What Is Value, Anyway?

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 12 05:00:46 PDT 2005

Mike Ballard wrote:

>Do we need yellow dye number 5 in our pickles?

Dunno, do we? What if it makes the pickles look nicer?

Or, taking the opposite position, do we really need pickles? Full of salt, not very nutritious. Wouldn't it be more efficient to eat textured vegetable protein and chlorophyll pills?

Doug

********************** Whatever turns you on Tovarich. Perhaps some will call for overtime work on the production of BIBLES or whiskey! The point is that we determine the necessary working day and how we spend it, not the capitalist class.;p

Regards, Steel

****************************************************************** Live in harmony with the Earth. Abolish the wages system. http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal