[lbo-talk] Re: What Is Value, Anyway?

John Bizwas bizwas at lycos.com
Wed Apr 13 00:47:03 PDT 2005

TW writes:

> Justin wrote,
>
> > Wojtek wrote,
> > / > Marx, being a closet Aristotelian, assumed that
> />/ economic essence i.e. value
> />/ > resides in things themselves
> /
> > Zero for two, Woj,
>

> Two for two, Just. The interesting thing here is that you and I, who
> disagree about the utlility of value theory (or was it the value of
> utility theory?), can agree that John B. upholds an argument of Marx's
> that is not Marx's and that Wojtek criticizes an argument of Marx's that
> is also not Marx's.

As far as I can tell (1) JKS was replying only to Wojtek and (2) you don't know what you are talking about in this particular observation because you are misattributing positions. But if you want to back it up, by all means, please do tell what non-existent argument of Marx I am upholding. Perhaps I can overcome your miscomprehension.

Fugazy (johnbizwas@)

-- _______________________________________________ NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at once. http://datingsearch.lycos.com