[lbo-talk] Hitchens hit

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 08:16:49 PDT 2005

--- andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> There is no reason why Palestinians should be
> content
> with a two-state solution - why indeed honour and
> reward ethnic cleansing and leave intact an
> ethno-religious military super-state with aggressive
> expansionist proclivities.

My point, perhaps not clearly stated, was that there is _no_ settlement involving Jews living in Israel/Palestine _at all_ that is acceptable to the jihadi movement.

By "jihadi movement" I am not refering to indigenous Palestinian groups like Hamas; I mean the movement spawned in the Afghan-Soviet war, often represented by non-Afghan vets of that war, the so-called "Arab Afghans" like ben Ladein and Khattab.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!