[lbo-talk] AP: "Ted Nugent to Fellow NRAers: Get Hardcore"

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Sun Apr 17 12:57:11 PDT 2005

This, from the guy who shit his pants before going to the draft office so wouldn't have to go. Jeebus, what a fucking hypocrite.

http://www.answers.com/topic/ted-nugent

Nugent avoided the draft during the Vietnam War. In an interview for the July 15, 1990 Detroit Free Press Magazine, Nugent detailed how he avoided the draft:

"He claims that 30 days before his draft board physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days, he ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi; and a week before his physical, he stopped using bathrooms altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with his own excrement, stained by his urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. ‘... but if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd killed all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody.’"

I pick door A!

John A