[lbo-talk] AP: "Ted Nugent to Fellow NRAers: Get Hardcore"

tully tully at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 17 14:44:35 PDT 2005

Nugent is a nutcase for sure, though I'm not so sure that the story below is true. Nugent swears its a lie, that his deferment was because of attending community college, but these stories persist.

I spent quite a few months discussing matters on the Nuge forum and the nuge himself is a frequent poster. You might have some fun joining up and seeing how long you can continue to post without getting the boot. Make sure you have plenty of asbestos underware. See the Talk Back forum at http://www.tednugent.com

I learned alot about how the right wing thinks over there. There are a few people on that board who are well read and can discuss things sanely, but they are a very tiny minority. Ted is the worst of the lot.

--tully