[lbo-talk] Zizek (the movie & the man) in SF

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 20:22:11 PDT 2005

Any fellow Bay Area LBOsters care to join me on Thursday?

> >Roxie Cinema
> > 3117 16th St (at Valencia St)
>
> The intro from the website:
> <http://zizekthemovie.com/>:

<<We are at such a point in mankind's evolution where changed conditions invalidate all our policies that have been so successful even in the recent past, and that presumably have constituted the ideal response to a presumably unchanging and unchangeable human condition. No wonder we are stupefied and confused-but our mistake is the same which many cultures have made before us, namely to force a rigid model upon a fluid reality.

Erich Jantsch - "Design for Evolution: Self-Organization and Planning in the Life of Human Systems"