[lbo-talk] When the wolf cries wolf

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:18:20 PDT 2005

---- Original Message ---- From: Carrol Cox To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 6:44 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] When the wolf cries wolf

> John Bizwas wrote:
>>
>> I'm not sure exactly what Marla Ruzicka was doing in Iraq but
>> perhaps, given the stated goal (confirming how many civilians have
>> been killed and are being killed, and helping them to make claims
>> against the US government), that was not really the best way to go
>> about it, since her activities, funded by USAID, might appear to be
>> spying on the rebellion.
>
> Shakespeare's Hamlet has some pertinent remarks re those who place
> themselves between "mighty opposites."
>
> Carrol

The insinuation that Marla Ruzicka was "targetted", as opposed to just being a blonde white female in a land of dark haired people is particularly... FUBAR, and I'd like to see verification of that *before* the denigrations begin.

It's a friggin war zone! Shit happens... quite regularly. Whether you are "between "mighty opposites.", or one of them... is irrelevant.

Leigh www.leighm.net [Today's Travus T. Hipp Commentary: America - A Nation Of Death Cultists]

====