[lbo-talk] Rat Man hates the likes of YOU: Down with Marxism, liberalism, atheism, agnosticism and relativism

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 13:41:51 PDT 2005

But, without the charisma that JP2 undeniably had. My understanding is that outside of Bavaria the Rat is not very popular - and first indications are that he is not particulary popular in North America either. This guy is a Vatican insider (like the last two Piuses were) and unlike all the Popes since Pius XII. This suggests that the College of Cardinals has become so large (110+ members) as to be unwieldy that the curia is able to exert an unduly large influence upon it. The Rat is certainly worldly wise after a fashion, so there probably won't be a revival of Pio NoNo's Syllabus of errors, but given his prior track record - one can only shudder. Steve -------------- Original message --------------