[lbo-talk] Re: gorgeous moscow subway stations

Guest lbodownload at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 20:05:09 PDT 2005

--- snitsnat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> At 10:01 AM 4/19/2005, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
> >residences built in the cheap of plywood and
> plastic siding, surrounded by
> >sterile lawns of trashy yards,

If you really think that ugly architecture, antisocial behavior and littering are 'uniquely american,' I invite you to come visit me in Taipei. I'll even treat you to a cup of pearl milk tea. Then we can stroll past noodle stands cobbled together out of scavenged tin cans while we watch my neighbors cheerfully spit betel nut cud on the sidewalk and stuff bulging sacks of kitchen waste down open sewer grates.