[lbo-talk] Twockers Terrorize Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys at Higher Rates than Yanquis! Extree! Extree!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 06:59:46 PDT 2005

--- snitsnat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com> wrote: That snippet was written to Chris Doss back in 2001 when he wanted to claim that, while Moscow had a high homicide rate, it was mostly because they were instances of men killing wives.

--- Not necessarily husbands killing woves, but men killing women, for sure. It almost always involves alcohol. A couple up the street from my place were having a drunken (I guess) quarrel recently and the fucker held her by her ankles off the balcony eight goddamn stories in the air. No point in calling the cops -- pointless, they won't do anything. (I wasn't there at the time -- this is what neighbors say.)

Nu, zayats, pogodi!