[lbo-talk] Bernardine Dohrn, Tariq Ali, Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz at Modern Times, Tuesday

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Sun Apr 24 12:24:19 PDT 2005

Also Barbara Epstein and Betita Martinez, and perhaps Immanuel Wallerstein (I understand his wife had a fall, and he may not be able to make it).

For BayArea lbosters it should be a fascinating group, I'd go if I were anywhere near it.

Here's the full info: Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 7pm at Modern Times Bookstore at 888 Valencia Street, in the Mission in San Francisco. Join Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz and host Elizabeth “Betita” Martinez for a panel discussion/reading on imperialism. Guest speakers joining Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz include contributors to Pox Americana: Exposing the American Empire, Bernardine Dohrn, Barbara Epstein, and Immanuel Wallerstein. Tariq Ali, author of Bush in Babylon: Recolonising Iraq will also participate.

This event is co-sponsored by the Institute for MultiRacial Justice and the Indigenous World Association.

john mage