[lbo-talk] The Suicide of New Left Review

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:24:27 PDT 2005

does this mean that you think the kettle (NLR) is black (i.e. that the NLR has indeed capitulated to neo-liberal orthodoxies) Whether or not Kargalitsky is guilty of what he accuses NLR of engaging in has no bearing on the merits - or lack thereof - of his analysis. At any rate, I tend to think the kettle in both cases is 'grey'.